How do I enter?
To enter, purchase any Four’N Twenty product (either specially marked or non-specially marked) from any Coles supermarket nationally, including selected Coles Express stores or online at www.coles.com.au during the promotional period.
- Visit http://www.winwithfnt.com.au and follow the prompts to the promotion entry page.
- Input the requested details including full name, a valid email address, mobile phone number and date of birth.
- When prompted upload a copy of the receipt.
- Submit the fully completed entry form.
How do I upload an image of the receipt?
- Desktop: Save the image of your receipt to your computer. Make sure it is a .JPG or .PNG. format. Click on the ‘Upload’ button on the ‘Enter Now’ page and you will be able to browse for your file. Once you have found the file select ‘choose’ or ‘open’. You will see the name of your file on the upload field. It will upload once you submit the form.
- Handheld Device: Take a photo of your receipt on your device. When you click on the ‘Upload’ button on the ‘Enter Now’ page you will be able to browse your device for the photo. You will see the name of your file in the upload field. It will upload once you submit the form.
Can anyone enter?
Entry is only open to Australian residents. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
What can I win?
The first valid entry drawn in each Daily Draw will each win a 2022 AFL Family General Admission yearly membership (general admission for 4 people) for the AFL club of their choice.
When does the promotion open?
Entries into the promotion open on 02/09/2021
When does the promotion close?
This promotion closes at 11:59pm AEDST on the 10/10/21
How many times can I enter this promotion?
Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following:
- a) maximum of three (3) entries per person each day
- b) limited to one entry per qualifying product purchased during the promotional period
- c) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry instructions
Where can I read the full T&C’s?
The full T&C’s are available at www.winwithfnt.com.au .
Can I purchase from anywhere in Australia?
You can purchase from any Coles supermarket nationally, including selected Coles Express stores or online at www.coles.com.au
Do I have to keep my proof of purchase?
Entrants must retain their original receipt for all entries, to validate each promotion entry made. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries (when requested) may result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
I purchased a FourN’ Twenty product outside the promotional period. Can I still enter?
Unfortunately, purchases made before the 2nd September 2021 or after the 10th October 2021 are not eligible for this promotion. This promotion goes for over a month so there is still plenty of time to enter!
When are the prizes drawn?
There will be one (1) draw conducted for the entries received each day of the Promotional Period, for a total of 39 draws. Each Daily Draw will take place at 11:00am on the business day after entries close for that Daily Draw, with the first Daily Draw taking place on 03/09/2021 and the last Daily Draw taking place on 11/10/2021. Winners will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the relevant Daily Draw. Winner’s names will be published each Friday online at http://www.winwithfnt.com.au with the first publication commencing on 10/09/21 and the last publication taking place on 15/10/21.
Will there be an unclaimed prize drawn?
Yes, a draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 21/01/22 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw. Winners (if any) will have their name published online at http://www.winwithfnt.com.au on 28/01/22.